SHERPA CERTIFIED CODE OF CONDUCT
Sherpa Certified providers are a part of an exclusive network of providers who believe in providing the best possible customer service to their senior consumers and their families. They understand that seniors are among the most vulnerable citizens and thus work together to protect them from abuse and neglect both physical and financial by maintaining a higher standard of service that others in their industry.
Sherpa Certified providers are among the elite in their industry. Not because of the size of their organization or profitability but because they chose to maintain the highest standards or service in the industry.
In order to maintain the integrity of Sherpa Certified and all those part of this exclusive network of providers we adhere to the Sherpa Certified Code Of Conduct.
It is as follows:
- Sherpa Certified providers will maintain a company culture that is free of fraudulent behavior and activity. Owners, employees and staff will be vigilant against fraudulent activity and behavior and will report such activity to the proper authorities. They will dismiss employees or contractors responsible for fraudulent activity and behavior.
- Sherpa Certified providers will maintain good standing with state and federal regulations when applicable.
- Sherpa Certified providers will screen and conduct background checks on all employees and contractors in compliance with Medicare standards and industry best practices.
- Sherpa Certified providers will operate according to customer service best practices related to their industry.
- Sherpa Certified providers maintain a quality improvement process including proper documentation of complaints in accordance with industry best practices and standards.
- Sherpa Certified providers will maintain membership in an industry trade group or professional certification that requires continuing education.
- Sherpa Certified providers will maintain honest and transparent billing practices and avoid price gouging and predatory billing.
- Sherpa Certified providers promise to provide service that in the best interest of senior consumers and their families.
Is your compnay interested in joining our exclusive group of senior care providers? CLICK HERE for more information about how to apply.